Useful for monitoring purposes for the support team-
Tcodes: RSPCM, RSPC1, RSPCM, BWCCMS
Programs: Go to tcode SE38, enter the program name as RSPC* and press F4.
Observe the list of programs that appear:
- RSPC_CCMS – Start of BW CCMS monitor
- RSPC_CHAIN_RESTART – Restart process chain run (Caution!)
- RSPC_DISPLAY_JOBS – Display of Jobs with display of program parameters
- RSPC_LOG_DELETE – Deletion of process chain logs and assigned process logs
- RSPC_LOG_SHOW – Display of log for a process
- RSPC_MAINTAIN – Process Chain maintenance
- RSPC_MAINTAIN_SINGLE – Process chain maintenance (one chain)
- RSPC_MAINTAIN_SINGLE_NOLOG – Process chain maintenance using a type and variant
- RSPC_DEMO_CREATE_CHAIN_BY_PROGRAM – Demo: Creating a process chain per program without user interaction
- RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH – Report end of a process
Tables: Go to tcode SE11 and in the database table, type RSPC*. Press F4. Continue reading “Process Chain Monitoring – Useful Programs and tables”
Before starting any development, it is mandatory to have a package and TR assigned to your user id so that you can neatly collect all your changes in the TR and transport it without any errors. One should avoid collecting objects in the local package unless necessary.
Below are the steps outlined to create a package and a TR in SAP system. You can also check my video below-
Continue reading “How to create Package and TR in SAP System”
This video and post is about how to extract data from SAP ECC to BW system using Business content standard Datasources.
The video outlines step by step approach on how to create the data model and schedule the delta loads in the BW system.
Data extraction / Acquisition from SAP R/3 ECC (OLTP) to SAP Netweaver BI (OLAP) using Business Content Datasources
SBIW, RSA9, RSA5, RSA6, RSA3, RSA7, RSA1, RSA2, RSA13, RSA14, RSDS, RSD1, RSD5, RSDCUBE, RSORBCT, RSORMDR, SE11, SE16, RSPC, RSPC1, RSPCM, RSMO, RSMON, LISTCUBE…
Part I – Data Modeling
Step 1: Logon to SAP R/3 ECC
Step 2: Activate / transfer application component hierarchy (need to be performed once) (RSA9 or SBIW)
Step 3: Install and activate the required Datasource Continue reading “How to extract data using BI Content Datasource in SAP BW”
The flat file loaded to BW must be in csv format. If the file has calendar day in the format MM/DD/YYYY or MM.DD.YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY or DD.MM.YYYY, the file gets loaded but PSA shows the incorrect date as
YY.YY.MMDD or something like that.
To ensure that the date is correctly loaded to BW, we need to make some settings in the flat file data source to handle the date formats entered by the user in the file.
Continue reading “How to load the csv file having date in MM/DD/YYYY format”